Saturday, 6 December 2008
Hey guys, here's my mug shot. I used Neil's tutorial to help me. God I help the way I look.
1 comment:
N Pinnock
said...
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!! Nice afro man!
6 December 2008 at 17:11
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Team
Josh Cook
Lewis Taylor
Neil Pinnock
Sam Saunders
Links
Portal Site
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(98)
▼
December
(22)
Discotech?!
The Final Film
Occlusion Layers
What should have been...
Rendering...again.
Rendering...still.
Rendering.
CUTS
Sound
And just one thing....
Hey guys, here's my mug shot. I used Neil's tutor...
Dust test
My Animations
Here it is, my animations
Cowboy homie
Update Post !!
To Do List
Lighting
Sky Plane.
Animation reference
WANTED (No not the movie)
OCCLUSION
►
November
(40)
►
October
(36)
Followers
1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!! Nice afro man!
Post a Comment