Saturday, 6 December 2008
And just one thing....
I did two pictures and I wans't sure which one to pick. My family likes the bottom one...what do you think?
1 comment:
N Pinnock
said...
I like both, choose anyone of them.
6 December 2008 at 17:12
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Team
Josh Cook
Lewis Taylor
Neil Pinnock
Sam Saunders
Links
Portal Site
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(98)
▼
December
(22)
Discotech?!
The Final Film
Occlusion Layers
What should have been...
Rendering...again.
Rendering...still.
Rendering.
CUTS
Sound
And just one thing....
Hey guys, here's my mug shot. I used Neil's tutor...
Dust test
My Animations
Here it is, my animations
Cowboy homie
Update Post !!
To Do List
Lighting
Sky Plane.
Animation reference
WANTED (No not the movie)
OCCLUSION
►
November
(40)
►
October
(36)
Followers
1 comment:
I like both, choose anyone of them.
Post a Comment