Friday, 5 December 2008
Cowboy homie
Well here I am, just used the same process as before and viola (I think that's how you spell it). Well this is it, time to face Maya the nightmare, the head breaker, the master of disaster the...you get the point.
2 comments:
L.Taylor
said...
Wicked!
5 December 2008 at 12:35
N Pinnock
said...
Safe.
5 December 2008 at 15:31
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Team
Josh Cook
Lewis Taylor
Neil Pinnock
Sam Saunders
Links
Portal Site
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(98)
▼
December
(22)
Discotech?!
The Final Film
Occlusion Layers
What should have been...
Rendering...again.
Rendering...still.
Rendering.
CUTS
Sound
And just one thing....
Hey guys, here's my mug shot. I used Neil's tutor...
Dust test
My Animations
Here it is, my animations
Cowboy homie
Update Post !!
To Do List
Lighting
Sky Plane.
Animation reference
WANTED (No not the movie)
OCCLUSION
►
November
(40)
►
October
(36)
Followers
2 comments:
Wicked!
Safe.
Post a Comment