Monday, 10 November 2008
Lighting
Hey guys I've been playing around with lighting and came up with this. I used a point light and turn the shadow intensity to black. It creates the Mike
Mignola
look, I'm pretty pleased with it, give me your thoughts.
1 comment:
N Pinnock
said...
Very nice, very strong, I like it.
10 November 2008 at 10:14
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Team
Josh Cook
Lewis Taylor
Neil Pinnock
Sam Saunders
Links
Portal Site
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(98)
►
December
(22)
▼
November
(40)
Finishing touches to maya
TUMBLEWEED!
A Grave understatement...
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (man that wasn't very clever...
Ramp Shader [Updated]
Ramp Shader
The Hills Have Eyes...
Credits.
After Effects!
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!
New Updates!!!
Dead Man Walking...
A new look revisited
A New Look...
Animatic
Cart Tracks
Function of the refinery
No title
The Refinery inspiration!
Cell-Shader Exp
Weekly Planner!
Title
A Score to Settle....
A Shot in The Dark....
Trials and Tribulations with the Toon Shader!
Back to the Future ->
COMBINED!
Lighting
Hard Days Maya!
Here it is finally my very first building model in...
Mining village rough!
Drawn Of The Dead!
Shack Attack! Update
Shack Attack!
Coffin Maker
To Hell and back..........
Lewis vs Toon Shader (round 2)!
A search for the edge...
Mood Board.
Toon Shader
►
October
(36)
Followers
1 comment:
Very nice, very strong, I like it.
Post a Comment