Hey guys here is a cool moody flythrough, it's the opening from Nightmare Before Christmas. It's got a really cool mood to the opening which I think, could be incorperated into the movie (except we won't rape Tim Burton's style like every other animation student on the planet!)
Ah..KH all over again. Nice idea man, why didn't I think of that? Very cool loads of ideas, I especially like the pumpkin head that falls on the fence. We definitley should do something like that, except make it seem like a scary ride through the village. It's gonna take some interesting rail designs.
1 comment:
Ah..KH all over again. Nice idea man, why didn't I think of that? Very cool loads of ideas, I especially like the pumpkin head that falls on the fence. We definitley should do something like that, except make it seem like a scary ride through the village. It's gonna take some interesting rail designs.
Post a Comment